WELCOME!!! :)

"I've written a song that's going to bring the world together!"

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ethnocentrism


Ethnocentrism is believing that your ethnicity is better or superior to everyone Else's. I also see this as Racism. Both of these things are really stupid and useless. Who cares where you came from and what you look like?? It makes no difference, you are who you are based on the decisions you make not what Ethnicity you are. You can decide that you are no better then the stereotype people put on your ethnicity but then that will be your own decision and so you really can't complain when people react to you the way they do because its your own fault not your ethnicity or race. SO PLEASE STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD! OK enough of that but seriously stop. I'm part Irish that doesn't mean I can just be drunk all the time and blame it on the fact that I'm Irish, I'm also part German that does NOT mean that I should just go around and start persecuting Jews.

1 comment: