WELCOME!!! :)

"I've written a song that's going to bring the world together!"

Thursday, January 27, 2011

About me...

Hi! My name is Samantha Lynn (not telling you my last name lol) I am the oldest of 5 children, 4 girls 1 boy. I have a dog named Butch and a boyfreiend that I love very much named Dillon. We have been dating for almost 11 months now. :) I am a senior in highschool and after highschool I'm planning on going to the community college and getting my RN's licence and becoming a Neonatal Nurse. I've always liked babies and I like helping people so that is what infuenced my career choice, if you did'nt already know a Neonatal Nurse is a nurse that works with premature babies that cant go home right away. I am an easygoing friendly person. I favorite things to do are read, sing, and draw. Im not good at ANY sports and I'm pretty clutsy in general lol. I am a Christian, and a Republican, surprising right? lol I dont have a "real" job at the moment but I babysit and volunteer at a hospital in the new life center (place where mommys have babies lol). Well I think thats about it so ttyl!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you have a place to volunteer where you can get experience in your future career field! I'm pretty clutzy too...totally get ya there :) Glad you're in the class!

    ReplyDelete