WELCOME!!! :)

"I've written a song that's going to bring the world together!"

Sunday, May 1, 2011

church


I was at church today and we talk a lot about morals. Being a Christian normally means that your supposed to have good morals. Unfortunately a lot of people dislike Christians because they say they are hypocrites, Just because we are Christians does not mean that we are automatically perfect. We are just supposed to try to do the right thing. I think that I have pretty good morals but on the moral scale I;m not sure where I would fall. Morals are not universal, one person might have a set of morals that they try to follow and another person might have a completely different set of morals. Some morals I do think are pretty universal though like do not murder, or steal, or rape people. (although, I could be biased because of the Bible and the ten commandments)

1 comment:

  1. I agree of the universal nature of some morals....goes back to culture that we studied 3rd quarter...

    ReplyDelete