WELCOME!!! :)

"I've written a song that's going to bring the world together!"

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My First Post

Hello everyone! This is my first post for my sociology class. I don't really know what to write so I'm just going write random stuff. I just made this blog like 5 minutes ago and Ive never had a blog before, Ive never had a diary or a journal either so I don't really know what I'm supposed to write on this thing lol. :D Well yeah that's all I have to say right now so ttyl!!!

5 comments:

  1. Im folowing you im in desktop publishing right now! WOOOOOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesommmmmeee!!! im glad your following me! im following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so weird. But I really like your post Sam, it's cute. So why'd you decide to take sociology?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that it would be a good idea since I took pyschology, plus I thought it would be interseting, so far I'm not disapointed! :)btw thanx! :P am not wierd...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're not disappointed in the class...look forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete